Saturday, May 3, 2008

Subject Ideas

These are the ideas for topics on my blog so far:
My Plan : My ideas for rail development
Etiquette 101: Etiquette for beginners
Interviews : (Hopefully) I will be interviewing members of the rail community
Problem Spots : Infrastructure problems
In the news : Issues in the media about public transport
Upgrades : Proposed (not by me) developments to the rail network

As these are early days, don't expect to see some of these for a while,
Yours truly,
Calembeena

3 comments:

Vic Rail (Riccardo) said...

If you'd like to do infrastructure problems, you could blend theory and observation and look at what's wrong with stations like Camberwell, Caulfield, Richmond, Sunshine and so on. A topic I'd love to do myself.

Vic Rail (Riccardo) said...

or track down some of the pinch points around FSS and SCS stations!

Calembeena said...

Thanks riccardo.
I'm not sure whether I'm gunzel enough to do that (far more interested in platforms and timetables than track) but I could certainly look at station layout etc.
I have a redesigned Vic Pk station should rail to Doncaster ever arise.
Calembeena